The term “Diehard Miniatures” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Intellectual property (or IP) refers to creative work which can be treated as an asset or physical property. The IP is often a concept or idea, which is then transferred to a physical object. This means that we can sell you the cast figure, yet still maintain the copyright and right to reproduce.
It goes without saying that any recasting of our miniatures is illegal, as well as a super crappy thing to do. Everything on the website is owned by Diehard Miniatures (or used with permission from other companies.
If you wish to use images of the miniatures for personal use – blogs, forum posts etc, and in a way that is not deemed derogatory or damaging to our business – that is perfectly fine. We politely ask for a credit and a link to the website where possible, as well as credits to the sculptors and painters.
If you are a retailer selling Diehard Miniatures, of course you can use the product images on your website – email us for high resolution ones!
The Products and Safety
The miniatures sold on this website are NOT TOYS and not suitable for children. Please use all the precautions when assembling and using the minis, as there are sometimes sharp parts. They often require the use of superglue and it goes without saying to be careful with that too, Diehard Miniatures accepts no responsibility for hobby accidents! With resin miniatures, please research and adhere by the extra safety measures.
All miniatures, unless stated, are supplied unpainted and unassembled. The sexy painted photos are to give you an idea of what is possible only.
Please be aware that the Diehard Miniatures address is an office, and not a shop open to the public. Visits are by appointment only.